“Coşula” Stone Bridge

The medieval bridge of Cosula village is a stone bridge over the Miletin River, built in the eighteenth century. The first stone bridge was built in 1503 during the reign of Stefan cel Mare (Stephen the Great), and the current stone bridge was built in the eighteenth century, with the establishment of Greek monks at the Monastery of Cosula.

loading