Darabani town library

The first public library in Darabani was established on April 1, 1926 in the Local Athenaeum. The original inventory was of 80 volumes donated by the Ministry of Public Instruction. Since 1938, the Athenaeum becomes “Lumina”cultural house, the library continued to operate in the same building. It currently has its headquarters in the mansion built by Hetman Theodor Bals in 1934.

loading